I ordered most of my totally renovated bathroom items from Monique’s and received invaluable service from the sales staff (especially Tom).
As other reviewers have noted, the Monique’s price may not be rock bottom, but what you get for the extra $$ is worth it, in my opinion:
(1) They help you sort through the maze of options; provide guidance if asked; and keep everything organized.
(2) If there are issues (as there were with a couple of things in my order), they take over and make it right. One email or phone call is all I needed to do – they did the rest — and with a smile.
(3) They coordinate with your contractor. I was spared the work of coordinating contractor with materials arrivals and delays.
– Faucets and other hardware prices are exactly what you’ll get online. It appears that the manufacturers control those prices pretty tightly.
– Vanities and cabinet prices were indeed higher – maybe 5-10% higher – but frankly, they earned it with the guidance and follow-up assistance provided.
– Porcelain items (tub, toilet, etc) I ordered elsewhere because they are way, way more expensive at Monique’s. I told them that and hope they’re able to lower their prices to be more competitive, because I would rather have ordered from them.